The IoF and our Innovation Partner, Charity Checkout, would like to invite you to a Mass Participation Events Innovation Roundtable: on Wednesday 27th February at 1pm-2:30pm. We would love for you to joins us.
The agenda for the session is as follows:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Achieving mass participation success using relationship fundraising and digital innovation - Lottie Barnden, Senior Fundraising Products Manager, Breast Cancer Now
3. Innovating in a crowded events market - John Tasker, Strategy Director, Massive
4. Beyond the masses in mass participation events - Chester Mojay-Sinclare, Founder of Charity Checkout
5. Other areas of discussion
The event will be held at Charity Checkout's offices next to Moorgate Station, London and they will be providing lunch during the session.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to this email.
I look forward to seeing you there.
PARTNERSHIPS ACCOUNT MANAGER
Institute of Fundraising
+44 (0)20 7840 3797